USB Internet Camera and DVR Convertor Box
Product Condition & Warranty: B-stock unit (refurbished), 30-day warranty
- Cost-effective solution for video recording and remote monitoring over the internet
- Converts wired/wireless camera(s) into internet camera(s)(not included)
- Turns your PC into a DVR (Digital Video Recorder)
- Includes PC software for recording, playback and remote monitoring
- Supports smart phones with Win Mobile, Symbian, WinCE, iPhone, & Android OS (only new version since Nov./11)
- Easily turn a camera into an Internet camera.
- Easily turn a PC into a DVR (digital video recorder) the most cost-effective way.
- MPEG4 video compression for higher quality picture and streaming video.
- Supports up to 4 cameras for recording and monitoring on PC.
- USB 2.0; good for faster/smoother video transmission.
- Real time recording rate at total 30fps (NTSC) / 25fps (PAL).
- Web based IE remote monitoring and PTZ control (require PTZ camera with supported protocol plus RS-485 port on the PC)
- Supports static IP or dynamic domain name.
- Auto-email, buzzer sound, pre-alarm record, and alert notification by motion detection.
- User Management (User Name and Password) security control.
( Sold through our authorized reseller CU1.com. Do not click here for any promotion or clearance sale items )
Sale Price: $59.99
- Input Type: RCA x 4
- Video Input: 4 CH
- Audio Input: 2 CH (select one)
- Video Output: USB 2.0 (to PC)
- Live & Recording Frame Rate: Total 30 fps(NTSC) for 4 Channels; 7.5fps each channel (option) Total 25fps(PAL) for 4 channels; 6.25 fps each channel
- Compression format: MPEG4
- Video Resolution: 320×240 or 640×480 (NTSC); 352×288 or 704×576 (PAL)
- Recorder Media: HDD, USB Disk, CD-RW via computer
- Record Mode: Motion/Schedule/Manual
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP
- PTZ Protocol: Null, Lilin, Minking, Neon, PelcoD, PelcoP, Star, Vido, and VISCA
- Remote Software: Web based IE for live view & playback
- OS Supported: Windows 2000, XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- DirectX: 9.0 or Higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or Celeron 1.7 GHz minimum
- MOTHERBOARD: Intel 845/865/915 series
- RAM: 256M (minimum)
- HDD: 80GB (recommended)
- VGA: GeForce2 / GeForce4 / FX5200 / ATI Rage128 (AGP)
- USB:USB 2.0 port
|iCamDVR & Related Bundles Q & A
- Software/Manual CD